TERMS OF SERVICE
By staying at our campground; you agree to the following terms, conditions, and rules:
- Our bathhouses are under construction - so you will need to use restrooms within the cabin (if renting cabins) or within your RV.
- Posted speed limits must be followed at all times, if no limit is posted, assume a limit of 10 MPH.
- Smoking and Pets are prohibited from all buildings including cabins.
- All campsites and cabins must have an adult over 21 staying with them.
- Visitors must be accompanied by a registered guest at all times and pay applicable visitor fees ($5 day pass or $8 overnight pass)
- Golf Carts/UTVs must be registered with the campground prior to use.
- For firepits, it is your responsibility to manage any fire built at these firepits and that you do such in a safe manner keeping all fires at a controllable size and extinguished prior to leaving the fire.
- Drinking responsibly is permitted throughout the campground and the cabins. Do not operate vehicles, golf carts, or go on paddle boats/kayaks/etc. if you have been drinking.
- Please respect the privacy of neighbors and keep sounds to a minimum. Quiet Hours are from 10PM to 8AM. No outdoor music is permitted after 11:00 PM.
- In order to ensure safety after dark, please carry a flashlight. No bike or scooter riding after dark.
- Fishing is catching and release only. For your safety, we do not allow night fishing.
- Swimming is prohibited in all bodies of water.
- Waivers must be signed prior to using Lakewood Park's paddle boats or kayaks.
- Some properties may be located near bodies of water or waterways. Guest(s) understand that inherent risks exist with property located along bodies of water, and Guest(s) understand that water recreational activities as well as boat, kayak, and dock usage is at their OWN RISK.
- Guests agree to comply with all applicable township, county, state and federal laws and shall conduct no illegal act on the premises.
- Any additional rules as posted.
- You also understand our cancellation policy as posted on our website.
For RV Camping in the Winter - if the weather falls below freezing at night, you must disconnect your water hose from the hydrant at night. You can re-connect in the morning if needed. Failure to disconnect could cause the water hydrant to freeze and fail, causing it to crack. If this occurs you will be liable for damages, which could be up to $500 to excavate and install a new hydrant.
In addition to the above; for cabin guests:
- Upon arrival, please proceed to someone at the venue for your key or call 570.285.8026 x0.
- Cabin Check-in is after 2 PM and Check-Out is before 10 AM (note if you need to check-in after 6PM please call us in advance).
- No Smoking in cabin - a $200 cleaning fee will be charged if it was apparent there was smoking in the room.
- Note the cabin doors do lock behind you - please be sure to always have your key card. You will be charged $5 per lost key card.
- Unless you purchased the linens package with us, remember to bring linens. This includes a fitted sheet, sheets, pillows, and bathroom towels. The bed is a queen size and the pull-out couch is a double bed. If you wish to add on the linen package for $25 - please contact us the week prior to your arrival.
- Note for those who purchase the linen package - linens are not refreshed daily - but an additional linen bundle (includes one towel, washcloth, and hand towel) can be provided for a $5 fee. Bath towels should not be removed from the property.
- Guests must bring their own pillows unless the linens option is selected.
- Each cabin has a maximum occupancy of 4 guests.
- Guest(s) shall survey cabin and become familiar with ALL exits, fire extinguisher locations, amenities, furniture placement and potential dangers.
- Guest(s) will report any damage and/or missing items within one hour of registration. After one hour you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for any and all damage, lost or missing items. If excessive cleaning is required, guest is responsible to pay up to $200 for additional cleaning.
Guests agree that Lakewood Park Campground, LLC and its officers shall not be liable for losses, damages (including attorney’s fees, court costs, and consequential damages), detention, delay or failure to perform in whole or in part resulting from causes beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, falling tree limbs, fires, weather conditions, power outages, strikes, riots, embargos, delays in transportation, inability to obtain supplies or requirements, or regulations of the United States Government or any other civil or military authority (to include any local legislation regarding liquor license requirements). Delays or non-performance excused by this provision shall not excuse payment of any amount owed by the Guest at the time of said occurrence.
For the safety of all involved, should hazardous weather occur, such as tornado, severe thunderstorm, hurricane watches and warnings, lightning strikes, etc., Lakewood Park Campground, LLC reserves the right to mandate taking shelter, stop alcoholic beverage serving, and require bands and musicians to switch to acoustic entertainment only, adjust volumes or terminate recorded music until hazardous weather is deemed no longer a threat. If hazardous weather requires the evacuation of our property for the safety of our guests, the event will be terminated, and guests will be required to vacate the premises.
Guest(s) agree that Lakewood Park Campground or Lakewood Park Events shall not be liable for damages arising from injury to persons or property, or loss of life sustained in or about the rental property and improvements thereon, or on the roads, docks, bodies of water or waterways located on or appurtenant thereto by any persons whatsoever.
Guest(s) agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Lakewood Park Campground, LLC, its landlord, building owners, officers, employees, and agents from any liabilities, costs, penalties, or expenses arising out of and/or resulting from the rental and use of the premises, including but not limited to, the personal guarantee of provision, service, and dispensing by Guest, its employees and agents of alcoholic beverages at Lakewood Park Campground, LLC. The Guest also agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Lakewood Park Campground, LLC , its officers, agents, and employees against any and all liability, claims, actions, demands, or losses of any kind or nature that may occur or be claimed with respect to any person or persons, corporation, property or chattels, on or about Lakewood Park Campground, LLC or to the property itself resulting from any act done, or omission by or through the Guest, its agents, contractors, employees, invitees, or any person on the premises of Lakewood Park by reason of Client’s use or occupancy thereof. These may include, but are not limited to accident, injury or damage to property arising from any act of the Guest's guests, whether intentional or negligent, which occur during use. Guest agrees to pay all costs and attorney fees incurred by Lakewood Park Campground, LLC, its owners and representatives in defending any such claim or action brought against Lakewood Park Campground, LLC, its owner and/or its representatives. In the event Lakewood Park Campground, LLC, its landlord, building owners, officers, employees and/or agents are required to file any action in court in order to enforce any provisions of this contract, Guest agrees to pay Lakewood Park Campground, LLC, its officers, landlord, building owners, employees and/or agents all reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and costs of suit incurred by Lakewood Park Campground, LLC, including all collection expenses and interest due. Any suit brought be Client or Lakewood Park Campground, LLC with regard to any claim related to any aspect of this contract must be brought in the judicial district of Schuylkill County, PA.