Hello and welcome. We hope you have a great time.
Rules and Policies
- For a full list of rules, activities, alerts, news, games, local attractions, and more - find us on CAMPERSAPP.
- Download CAMPERSAPP from your App Store and click on our campground map pin or enter login code: lakewood
- Each site is limited to one RV and one vehicle. If room allows, an additional vehicle may be parked if within the boundaries of your site.
- Vehicles must have parking pass displayed.
- Vehicles can only be parked in the space intended. Washing of vehicles/RVs are not permitted
- Posted speed limits must be followed at all times, if no limit it posted, assume a limit of 15 MPH.
- No walking through occupied sites
- Alcohol consumption must be limited to your site only.
- Disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited onto the ground.
- Clothes lines are permitted. If attaching to a tree, you must tie around the trunk and not fasten into trees.
- Trash must be put in designated dumpsters promptly and no bags should be left outside where wildlife could access.
- Hunting is prohibited on the property. Use or possession of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Fireworks that are PA legal are permitted if limited and set off during non-quit hours. No Firecrackers.
- Campfires are permitted but only in approved rings at designated locations
- No fire should be left unattended. All fires must be extinguished before leaving the area.
- Firewood is offered for sale - $6/bundle. Fallen limbs or branches may be gathered and used, but cutting any limbs is prohibited.
- Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Pets are not allowed in any of the buildings or cabins unless designated as a service pet.
- Pets must not be tied outside and left unattended.
- Guests must pick up after their pets.
- All Visitors must check-in and pay applicable visitor fees.
- Visitors must be accompanied by registered guests at all times
- Visitors must leave by 10:00 PM unless staying overnight.
- The Lakewood Park Guest Wi-Fi is provided for guests for email and browsing purposes. It is not for excess downloading or streaming.
- Please review and agree to the terms and conditions of the WIFI policy upon accessing
- Helmets must be worn by children under 12 per PA state regulations when operating or riding as a passenger a bicycle.
- Bikes, Golf Carts, and UTVs can be driven at night if they have head and taillights.
- ATVs and Dirt Bikes are prohibited.
Lake/Creek Access & Rules
- No swimming is permitted in the lake or creek.
- Catch and release fishing is permitted, no fishing license is required. Barbless hooks only. Fishing permitted until 10PM.
- Boats are restricted to only aluminum boats (e.g. fishing boat), canoes, kayaks, or paddle boats.
- Tubes, where a person is not sitting or wading in water, is permitted.
- Waivers are required for use of Lakewood Park kayaks, paddle boats, or other rental items. You can get waivers and sign-out boats at the camp office.