Welcome to Lakewood Park. Please see some common policies noted below.
Rules and Policies
- For a full list of rules, activities, alerts, news, games, local attractions, and more - find us on CAMPERSAPP.
- Download CAMPERSAPP from your App Store and click on our campground map pin or enter login code: lakewood
Check-In / Out
- Cabins: Check-in: 2 PM / Check-out: 10 AM
- RV Sites: Check-in: 1 PM / Check-out: 11 AM
- Pets are welcome throughout the campground and RV sites, there is a nominal pet fee.
- Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed in any buildings or cabins. We can offer an exception for some pets in cabins if they are left in a kennel at all times when inside the cabin - an additional fee applies for additional sanitation afterward (please seek approval in advance).
- Pets may be tied outside if attended. A pet should never be unattended.
- Guests must pick up after their pets.
- Each site is limited to one RV and one vehicle. If room allows, an additional vehicle may be parked if within the boundaries of your site.
- Vehicles must have parking pass displayed.
- Vehicles can only be parked in the space intended. Washing of vehicles/RVs are not permitted
- Posted speed limits must be followed at all times, if no limit it posted, assume a limit of 15 MPH.
- No walking through occupied sites
- Alcohol consumption must be limited to your site only.
- Disposal of any drain water (gray or black) is prohibited onto the ground.
- Clothes lines are permitted. If attaching to a tree, you must tie around the trunk and not fasten into trees.
- Trash must be put in designated dumpsters promptly and no bags should be left outside where wildlife could access.
- Hunting is prohibited on the property. Use or possession of illegal drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Fireworks that are PA legal are permitted if limited and set off during non-quit hours. No Firecrackers.
- Our season runs from Mid-April to the end of October.
- We may offer some sites through the winter months for transient stays, you can either check online availability or call. Note there may be water restrictions during these months when it falls below freezing.
- Campfires are permitted but only in approved rings at designated locations
- No fire should be left unattended. All fires must be extinguished before leaving the area.
- Firewood is offered for sale - $6/bundle. Fallen limbs or branches may be gathered and used, but cutting any limbs is prohibited.
- All Visitors must check-in and pay applicable visitor fees - $5/day/person.
- Visitors must be accompanied by registered guests at all times
- Visitors must leave by 10:00 PM unless staying overnight.
- The Lakewood Park Guest Wi-Fi is provided for guests for email and browsing purposes. It is not for excess downloading or streaming.
- Please review and agree to the terms and conditions of the WIFI policy upon accessing
- Helmets must be worn by children under 12 per PA state regulations when operating or riding as a passenger a bicycle.
- Bikes, Golf Carts, and UTVs can be driven at night if they have head and taillights.
- ATVs and Dirt Bikes are prohibited.
Lake/Creek Access & Rules
- No swimming is permitted in the lake or creek.
- Catch and release fishing is permitted, no fishing license is required. Barbless hooks only. Fishing permitted until 10PM.
- Boats are restricted to only aluminum boats (e.g. fishing boat), canoes, kayaks, or paddle boats.
- Tubes, where a person is not sitting or wading in water, is permitted.
- Waivers are required for use of Lakewood Park kayaks, paddle boats, or other rental items. You can get waivers and sign-out boats at the camp office.